Jane Sapienza, a licensed real estate agent for 35 years also holds a New Jersey real estate appraiser’s license. The coupling of these two licenses allows Jane a unique understanding of property values from multiple perspectives. Jane’s constant study of the overall market and market trends gives her an edge in valuation.
Jane prides herself in “going the extra mile” for her clients and customers and providing custom care for each individual’s needs. Jane is dedicated to your personal goals and willing to work with you to provide the most comfortable transition possible.
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Greater Union County Association of Realtors
- Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- NJ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- NJ Licensed Real Estate Appraiser
- 15 year volunteer with Greater Plainfield Habitat for Humanity
- Board President: 2002 - 2005, 2007 - 2010
- Board Vice President - 2000 - 2002, 2006- 2007
- Chair of Property Acquisition - 2000-2009
- She also contributed as a member of the Construction Committee,
- Speakers Bureau and Chair of Special Events.
- 2009 - Honored by the Mayor of Plainfield with the “Plainfield’s Phenomenal Women” Proclamation
- 2011 - Honored by the Mayor of Plainfield with a “Heartfelt thank you to Jane Sapienza” proclamation for dedicated service to the City of Plainfield.
- 1999-2011 - Co-chairman in conjunction with Immaculate Heart of Mary Church and Home First, a Plainfield based charity focused in housing the temporarily homeless.
Presently, Co-chairman in conjunction with Immaculate Heart of Mary Church and “Family Promise” an Elizabeth based charity focused in housing the temporarily homeless.